ICPI Northern California Regional Contractor Awards
Be recognized in the community!
The awards will recognize outstanding hardscape projects by contractors in commercial and residential applications who are members of the Northern California Chapter. These projects may include but are not limited to walkways, patios, driveways, plazas, parking lots, roadways, etc. Award winners will be featured in a press release, our chapter newsletter, and on our website.
- If you have a marketing team, forward this information to them to get your company recognized.
- Take photos of projects you are completing or have completed.
- Submit your entry by Friday, June 11!
We will recognize companies in 3 categories:
- Small residential under 2000 sq ft
- Large residential over 2000 sq ft
- Commercial project
To enter, submit the following information by Friday, June 11:
- Submitting company name and primary contact
- Project name
- Location of project – City/County
- Project designer
- Product manufacturer(s)
- Square footage of project
- 250-word description of project
- Up to six photos
- Entry fee – No Cost, Members Only Program
Send your entry by Friday, June 11 to Shiela Locatelli-Wallace at email@example.com
Award winners will be announced at a presentation during our
Annual Golf Tournament, June 25 at Eagle Vine Vineyard & Golf Club.