9th Annual Sporting Clays Classic
Come shoot with us! This will be a 4 person team competition with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards. The sporting clays course is a ten shot, ten station layout (100 total shots) with differing targets at each station.
Friday, October 6, 2017
Coyote Valley Sporting Clays
1000 San Bruno Ave; Morgan Hill Ca, 95037
408-778-3600 | www.coyoteclays.com
11:15 a.m. Check in – Release forms filled out
12:00 p.m. Lunch – street tacos, beans, rice and desert
1:00 p.m. Welcome and Instructions
1:15 p.m. Team Competition
3:30 p.m. Refreshments and Awards
There are two things we hope to accomplish each year at our event:
- To provide you with a warm-up for the up-coming duck and pheasant season – of course, if you are fortunate enough to catch dove season, then you’re already in mid-season form and you don’t have any excuses when you miss your clays.
- To inform you, the paver community, on the benefits of ICPI membership…
All you need to do is bring your appetite, your shot gun, and shells.
- There are a limited number of shotguns available for rental
- If you are bringing your own ammunition, no loads larger than 7 ½.
- Shells are available for purchase at the range
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory.
Spaces are limited and are “first to respond, first to get your spot” basis. We will limit the entries to 60 people.